Pages

Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Fedora in Zurich 1994?

Fedora in 1993/1994?

I was in Zurich to see Agnes Baltsa and Jose Carreras in Fedora but Mirella Freni and Sergej Larin sang instead. I am absolutely certain Mirella Freni sang Fedora. I am not so certain that it was 1993/1994 but it was my first travel alone abroad and I lived in Swissôtel or Radisson SAS hotel just outside Zurich so I had to use the train to get to the opera. And it was probably easter where suddenly all the shops and restaurants were closed. But unfortunately I do not have a program from Zurich, strangely I have a program from Wiener Staatsoper Samson et Dalila with Baltsa/Carreras from April 1993, which I really would have liked to see. Is it impossible to find this out?

For more reviews from my travels, see www.operaduetstravel.com If you want to see more photos from my OperaDuets Travels, go to www.operaduetsphotos.com

No comments: